Ngā Matapakinga | Discussion

Ngā Kiriahi
    Getting our colleagues onboard
    21 May
    Public discussion Created by Ngā Kiriahi

ERO recently conducted a survey of 221 EM schools (with 97% response rate) asking about their awareness, understanding and readiness to implement the Digital Technologies content as part of the Technology Learning area by 2020. 

With just under half of the survey group engaging with the DT content, you might surprised by the results, as you're already engaging in Kia Takatū ā-Matihiko. If you want to inspire others to get onboard, take a look at Stephen Clark's journey and feel free to share. 

How did you get involved in Digital Technologies?

What was the main driver for you to get involved?

What have you achieved so far?

How have you arrived at Kia Takatū ā-Matihiko, what has been your main driver and what have you achieved so far?

If you want to hear more about Steve's story, check out the latest Education Gazette Tukutuku Kōrero article https://gazette.education.govt.nz/articles/upskilling-in-the-new-digital-technologies-content/ 

- By Tessa Gray
    NOTE: You have to be a member of the group in order to reply to a discussion
    Latest news
    • Ask me anything recordings
      Ask me anything recordings
      Missed a live AMA (ask me anything) session in Facebook? No worries, we'll add these as they happen in this dedicated page, AMA Facebook live sessions. Watch, listen and playback on demand.  Tell us what you want to hear more about in, Ask Me (us) Anything: Digital...
    • We're going completely virtual for Term 2!
      We are going fully virtual from April 15th until the end of Term 2.  Our first wave of  Kauhaurangi Tuihono / Online Webinars are happening online on a device near you! We know you've got a lot on so we want to keep it brief and ensure our programme is easy to...
    • Kia Takatū Programme update: COVID-19
        ***** Important Notice re COVID-19 **** Kia ora e te iwi Please see the link below for important information regarding our programme response to the COVID-19 Pandemic. In short: - We are following the advice and guidance of health officials, Government and the Ministry of...
    Event calendar